Federal Document Authentication

Documents must be issued by one of the federal agencies in the United States such as the FDA, the FBI, the USPTO, the IRS, the EPA, the Social Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security…etc.

The document must be original and bear the embossed seal of the federal agency.

California Apostille will Apostille the document from the US Department of State in Washington DC within four business days.

Please Note: The Federal issued documents cannot be certified from California SOS, Instead, the Apostille stamp on the federal document must be obtained from the US Department of State in Washington DC, Therefore, for expedited federal Apostille service, please send your document directly to our branch office in DC.

We will receive your requests by mail  on the following address:

1330 New Hampshire Ave, NW Suite B1, Washington, DC. 20036

For additional inquiries, customers may contact us @ Info@california-apostille.com

For US Corporations:  customer support is available through telephone on: (323) 977-4900 Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm EST.

Types of Federal Documents:

  • Sanitation Certificate
  • Certificate of Free Sale (CFS)
  • Certificate of Exportability
  • Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
  • Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only Materials Certificate
  • Trademark
  • Plant certificate
  • Animal Health Certificate
  • Phytosanitary Certificate
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP)
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
  • Specified Risk Material of Bovine, Ovine, and Caprine Origin Materials.
  • FBI Criminal Background Check
  • Patent
  • Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency
  • Homeland Security Documents
  • Naturalization Certificate
  • Social Security Documents
  • Social Security Benefits Letter

Please Notes:

  1. Our prices do not include the shipping fees.
  2. Customers have to include their own return envelope with their requests.
  3. Requests with no return envelope will be returned via US Postal Service.
  4. If you need international shipping, provide an international prepaid airway bill.