If you have a document that you need to use in one of the Apostille accepted countries, it will require a seal from a designated competent authority. California’s Secretary of State Office in Los Angeles, CA will affix the Apostille certificate on public state documents from all CA counties, while the US Department of State in Washington DC is responsible for providing Apostilles on documents issued by the federal government agencies.
If you have a document that you need to use in one of the Non-Hague countries it will require a legalization certificate from the embassy/consulate of the destination country located in Washington DC.
California Apostille will help you to expedite your Apostille and Legalization processes at reasonable rates.
We can provides expedited Apostille service from the California Secretary of State office in Los Angeles. Only $60.00 per document Turnaround time is One Business Day.
Price Break Down for Apostille Services
California Secretary of State fee: $26.00 per document
Expedited Service fee: $34.00 per document
Total: $60.00 per document
Legalization service fees and turnaround time vary in each Non-Hague Country.
Contact Us at:
We are open Mon-Fri
09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Contact via Email
Example of documents that we can authenticate:
California Public Documents
Documents issued in the State of California and bear the signature and/or the stamp of an elected or appointed official such as California Corporation Division, Health Department, Division of Motor Vehicles.
The document must be an original certificate or a certified copy. It CANNOT be notarized.
We can apostille these documents from the California Secretary of State office in Los Angeles.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Divorce decree
- Drivers License
- US Passport
- Police Clearance
- Adoption Certificate
- Certificate of Merger
- Certificate of Formation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Termination of foreign Corporation
- Statement of Dissolution
- Certificate of Existence
- Business License
- Consolidation Certificate
- Foreign Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Articles of Incorporation
California General Documents
Documents issued by private agencies in the State of California such as corporations, schools, and universities. The document must be properly notarized by a California notary public before you request our services.
California Apostille will Apostille the document from the California Secretary of State Office in los Angeles.
- Agreement to Form a Corporation
- Insurance Certificate
- Business Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Power of Attorney
- ISO Certificate
- Technical Data Sheet
- Free sale Certificate
- Stock Certificate
- Shareholder List
- Change of Agent
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Health Certificate
- Agency Agreement
- Company Bylaws
- Certificate of Analysis
- School Transcript
- College Transcript
- School Diploma
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Doctorate Degree
- Graduate Record Examination GRE
- Doctorate Certificate
- College Diploma
- Master Degree
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
- Letter of Resignation
- Distributor Agreement
- letter of Intent
- Operating Agreement
Federal Document Authentication
Documents must be issued by one of the federal agencies in the united States such as the FDA, the FBI, the USPTO, the IRS, the EPA, the Social Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security…etc.
The document must be original and bear the embossed seal of the federal agency.
California Apostille will Apostille the document from the US Department of State in Washington DC within four business days.
Please Note: The Federal issued documents cannot be certified from California SOS, Instead, the Apostille stamp on the federal document must be obtained from the US Department of State in Washington DC, Therefore, for expedited federal Apostille service, please send your document directly to our branch office in DC:
1330 New Hampshire Ave, NW Suite B1, Washington, DC. 20036
- Sanitation Certificate
- Certificate of Free Sale (CFS)
- Certificate of Exportability
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only Materials Certificate
- Plant certificate
- Animal Health Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP)
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
- Specified Risk Material of Bovine, Ovine, and Caprine Origin Materials.
- FBI Criminal Background Check
- Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency
- Homeland Security Documents
- Naturalization Certificate
- Social Security Documents
- Social Security Benefits Letter
- Please be noted that our prices do not include the shipping fees.
- Customers have to include their own return envelope with their requests.
- Requests with no return envelope will be returned via US postal Service.
- If you need international shipping, provide an international prepaid airway bill.
For additional inquiries, customers may contact us at: Info@california-apostille.com
For US Corporations: customer support is available through telephone at: (323) 977-4900 Monday to Friday, from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM EST.
We will receive your requests by mail at the following address:
US Apostille Office
453 South Spring Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Review your document for Free
Do not waste any time. Submit your document for free review before you mail your envelope to us to ensure that your document is ready for the legalization process at the Embassies or Consulates of foreign Countries in Washington DC.
- Scan your document on any nearby digital scanner.
- Complete the required information.
- Upload the document.
- Within 24 hours we will contact you to confirm your documents are in order.
Pay attention: The required certification for one document may vary from another type of document. For example, A power of Attorney requires state notarization while a county supplied recent Birth certificate does not require any additional notarization. We recommend using the document review system to avoid any delays in your request.
US corporations may call us directly to expedite their request at: (323) 977-4900
How to prepare your Envelope:
After confirmation from our authentication department that your document is suitable for the attestation process, send us an envelope that contains the following:
- The documents that need authentication.
- The order form.
- Your payment, which can be a credit/debit card, corporate check or money order.
- Your self-addressed, prepaid return airway envelope.
Please be noted:
- Our prices do not include shipping fees.
- Customers must include their own self-addressed, prepaid return envelope with their requests.
- Requests with no return envelope will be returned via US Postal Service.
- If you need international shipping, provide an international prepaid and addressed airway bill.