California Apostille provides expedited Apostille services and offers the best available price for its services all over the United States. We charge our customers $60.00 per document with a processing time of 1-4 business day. All you need to do is to send us an envelope that contains the documents you want to Apostille. your payment and a prepaid addressed return airway bill to our California address listed below. You can request our authentication service by filling the order form.

You will be asked for your name, address, day-time phone number, email, destination country, document type and number, return mailing method and the payment method you will use. If you have any problem completing the request form, please send us an email:

Note: Don’t forget to include this form with your package.

We will receive your requests by mail on the following address:

Main Office

California Apostille

US Apostille Office
Spring Arts Tower
453 S Spring Street
Suite 734
Los Angeles, CA 90013

All California official documents destined for use in the Hague countries require an Apostille Stamp from the California Secretary of State or from the US Department of State, depending on the document type. It is recommended that you use our review service before you send your documents to us. By doing so, it may help reduce the time it takes to have your documents certified. 

Example of California document that can be Apostilled:

California State Documents- From the local Secretary of State

  • Certificate of Existence.
  • Agency Agreement.
  • Business Letter.
  • Letter of Authorization.
  • Articles of Incorporation.
  • Certificate of Merger.
  • Corporate Resolution
  • Company Bylaws.
  • Statement of Dissolution
  • Business License.
  • Assignment.
  • Power of Attorney.
  • Certificate of Analysis.
  • Letter of Resignation.
  • Distributor Agreement.
  • Amendments
  • Foreign Certificate of Registration.
  • Stock Purchase Agreement.
  • Certificate of Incumbency.
  • ISO Certificate.
  • Technical Data Sheet.
  • Affidavit
  • School/ College Transcript
  • School/ College Diploma
  • Teaching Credentials
  • TESOL Certificate
  • Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate/Decree
  • Marriage License/ Certificate.
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Bill of Lading
  • Packing List
  • Commercial Invoice
  • Halal/ Kosher Certificate

California Federal Documents - from the US State Department

Please Note: The Federal issued documents CANNOT be certified by the California Secretary of State, the Apostille stamp on the federal document must be obtained from the US Department of State in Washington DC for Apostille, Therefore, for expedited federal Apostille service, please send your document directly to our branch office in Washington, DC:

US Apostille Office
1330 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Suite B1
Washington, DC 20036

  • Sanitation Certificate
  • Free Sale Certificate
  • BSE- Free Certificate
  • Certificate of Exportability
  • Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP
  • Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
  • Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer
  • FBI Background Check
  • Animal Health Certificate
  • Phytosanitary Certificate
  • Form 6166- US Tax Residency Certificate
  • Patent and Trademark
  • Naturalization Certificate

California Apostille processes all types of documents issued in the United States and destined for use in any country. If you did not find your document here, please contact us at: 

Some documents may need to be notarized before they can be apostilled by the Secretary of State. Some countries require a different type of authentication”embassy legalization”. Click here for a list of the NonHague legalization countries.

Our prices do not include the shipping fees. Customers must enclose a prepaid airway bill to return your documents, If no prepaid return envelops is enclosed, your documents will be returned via United State Postal Services. If you need to return your document to an international address, please include an international airway bill with your request.

We accept all major credit cards, company check, and money order