California Apostille helps its customers obtaining expedited Apostille services for Saint Lucia from the California Secretary of State office in Los Angeles In addition to the U.S. Department of State Apostille in Washington DC.
Get State of California Apostille for Saint Lucia as low as $90.00 per certification, processing time is (50) business days, depending on the document type.
Obtener expedita Saint Lucia Apostilla para documentos notariales California o documentos federales tan bajos como $60.00 para la certificación, el tiempo de procesamiento es (50) días hábiles. Llámenos ahora: (323) 977-4900
3 Business Day for California Secretary of State Apostille for Documents issued in CA
50 Business Days for US Dept. of State Apostille for Documents issued by the Federal gov.
The processing time varies depending on your document.
Saint Lucia Document Apostille
Apostille California Public State Documents:
The document must be an original certificate or a certified copy. It CANNOT be notarized.
Within just three hours, your apostille attestation will be ready
Most Common Types of Documents to be Apostilled
we will Apostille the document from the California Secretary of State Office in Los Angeles.
US Federal Documents Apostille for California
Only $60.00 Per Apostille Stamp – 50 Business Days Turnaround Time
1330 New Hampshire Ave, NW Suite B1, Washington, DC. 20036 US Apostille office.
- We offer expedited Apostille services for all documents originated in the United States and destined for use overseas. If you have a document originated in Saint Lucia, you will need to contact the appropriate authority in Saint Lucia to validate your documents.
- US corporations may call us directly to expedite their request “(323) 977-4900“
Important to Note:
- Our prices do not include the shipping fees.
- Customers have to include their own return envelope with their requests.
- Requests with no return envelope will be returned via US postal Service.
- If you need international shipping, provide an international prepaid airway bill.