Looking for California Apostille Services?
California Apostille can help you apostille documents issued in the State of California for use in any of the Hague Convention countries.
All California official documents destined for use in the Hague countries require an Apostille Stamp from the California SOS “Secretary of State” or from the US Department of State , depending on the document type. Here are example of California document that we can Apostille:
California State Documents - From the local Secretary of State
- Certificate of Existence.
- Agency Agreement.
- Business Letter.
- Letter of Authorization.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Merger.
- Corporate Resolution.
- Company Bylaws.
- Statement of Dissolution.
- Business License.
- Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Analysis.
- Letter of Resignation.
- Distributor Agreement.
- Foreign Certificate of Registration.
- Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- ISO Certificate.
- Technical Data Sheet.
- School/ College Transcript
- School/ College Diploma
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate/Decree
- Marriage License/ Certificate.
- Certificate of origin
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Halal/ Kosher Certificate
California Federal Documents - from the US State Department
- Sanitation certificate
- Free Sale Certificate
- BSE- Free Certificate
- Certificate of Exportability
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
- Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer
- FBI Background Check
- Animal Health Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Form 6166 – US Tax Residency Certificate
- Patent and Trademark
- Naturalization Certificate
Free California Documents review
Not sure if your document is ready for an apostille or not?
No problem, we will check your document for verification before you send it to us.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Scan your document.
- Fill the order form.
- Upload a copy of your document for screening.
- Wait for the reply from our customer support office. This should take 2 business days for maximum.
California Apostille processes all types of documents issued in the United States that are destined for use in any country. If you did not find your document here, please contact us at: email@example.com to review your document free of charge, or call: (323) 977-4900
Some documents may need to be notarized before they can be apostilled by the Secretary of State. Some countries require a different type of authentication called an “Embassy legalization”. Click here for a list of the Non-Hague participating legalization countries.
Our prices does not include the shipping fees. Clients must enclose a prepaid, self-addressed airway bill to return your documents, otherwise, they will be returned via United States Postal Services. If you need to return your document to an international address, please include aprepaid addressed international airway bill with your request.
We accept all major credit cards, company checks and money orders.
Make your payment payable to “California Apostille”