Category: Legalization

prepare a Power of Attorney

3 Steps to Prepare your Power of Attorney for use Overseas

[vc_message message_box_style="3d" style="round" message_box_color="vista_blue"]If you are in California and want to authorize someone in Non-Hague Countries Overseas to handle your legal or financial issues, you will need to create the correct form of POA, get it certified by the California Secretary of State, authenticated by the US Department and  finally legalized by the embassy of this country in [...]